Conveniently located on the first floor of the Overlake Medical Tower, Walgreens is proud to serve all patients and staff of Overlake Medical Center & Clinics as well as members of the Puget Sound community.
Walgreens at Overlake Medical Tower works one-on-one with patients and physicians and provides comprehensive services that help improve medication adherence, which is crucial to successful health outcomes. Individualized adherence programs include confidential counseling, easy-to-understand educational materials, and other services to help patients maximize their prescribed therapy.
Walgreens also has a number of services to provide medications quickly and efficiently.
- Full-service pharmacy for all your prescription medications.
- Knowledgeable staff available for questions and counseling.
- Easy prescription transfer to any other Walgreens with a simple phone call.
- Automatic refill and Refill Reminder programs, helping to keep patients on track with their medication and avoid missing doses.
- ExpressPay™ — the fastest way to get prescriptions using a secure, automatic credit card billing process.
- Prescription labels available in large print and 14 languages.
- Insurance advocates experienced for all types of plans.
Physicians and patients will find a comprehensive inventory of injectable, refrigerated, recently approved and hard-to-find medications. Whatever type of medication therapy is required, Walgreens can provide it.
You can also fill your prescription online.